Friday, March 16, 2012

Building pinhole camera

Today was the English exam and it was difficult I think. It didn't go so well what I expected. But I don't mind. I'm happy that I'm going to graduate. I have only one exam left and then I can focus on some other issues like entrance examinations for universities. Today I fulfilled those application things for universities and polytechnic. My first choice is the university of Tampere, where I can study visual journalism. Today the advance tasks (those photography tasks which I must return when I go to the entrance exam) were revelead. This year those tasks were more interesting than before. 

Viima came and now he's building a camera! He bought spring presents to us, pinhole cameras which we can build! He is so systematic and intent. I must adore him. 


 

No comments: